1. Search Data
The Search feature allows the user to input details directly into Matchbook, which will then perform a real-time query against D&B data and return all potential candidates:
Additional Actions – Clicking additional actions will let the user perform different kinds of searches:
- Search by Email – allows users to search by email
- Search by Address – allows users to perform address search
- Search by Company – allows users to perform company search
- Bing Search – allows users to perform a Bing Search
- Validate Input Address – input address can be validated based on Google map search
- Google Search – allows users to perform a Google Search
Exclusionary Filters: Users can use the below Exclusion filters to fetch more specific search results:
- Exclude Non-HeadQuarters: allow users to exclude Non HeadQuarter companies from the search results.
- Exclude Non-Marketable: allow users to exclude Non-Marketable companies from the search result.
- Exclude Out of Business: allow users to exclude Out of Business companies from the search result.
- Exclude Undeliverable: allow users to exclude mail Undeliverable companies from the search result.
- Exclude Unreachable: allow users to exclude companies whose phone number is Unreachable from the search result.
Users can search companies by entering 3 letters in the search text box and all the related companies list appear which is related to searched keywords:
Users have the ability to perform few additional actions directly by right-clicking on any record from Search Data:
- Add match as a new company
- Investigate Record
- View Beneficiary Details
- Add to Compliance Screening
Add match as a new company
Users can “Add match as a new company” from the search result and that record will flow into the Match Output queue. This record will be displayed as “Onboarding” in the dashboard:
Selecting the “Investigate Record” option allows the user to initiate a targeted investigation with D&B for a specific searched record:
View Beneficiary Details
Users can view beneficiary details of any searched record by right-clicking on it and selecting the “View Beneficiary Details” option:
Add to Compliance Screening
Users have the ability to perform screening from Search Data and that record will be screened by right-clicking and selecting the “Add to Compliance Screening” option:
Furthermore, the user is able to view all the searched company’s details on Google Map by clicking on the “View Candidates on Map” option:
Users can view the Firmographics Details of the any searched company by clicking on the forward icon:
2. Build A List
This screen allows users to build a list by performing searches based on several different criteria, such as keyword search, industry code search, company size search, etc.